At RibRide, we take the health and safety of both our staff and customers very seriously, continuously reviewing and revising our operations and procedures based on current Welsh Government advice.
Whilst social distancing guidelines remain in place, all RibRides will be whole boat (private event) bookings for bubble groups only. As a consequence we have had to implement a temporary alternative peak and off peak pricing structure. These are outlined at the bottom of each trip page.
As soon as we are allowed to mix individuals on the RIBS we will revert to our per person pricing.
A bubble group can consist of up to a maximum of 6 people on our Adventure and Explorer RIBS and a maximum of 10 people on Velocity and must comply with 'bubble' guidelines on the day of the trip.
To mitigate risk for both customers and our staff, we will be implementing the following;
- Our trip schedule has been revised to allow gaps between trips to minimise the number of people in the office and on the pontoon at any one time. Please ensure you arrive and check-in as instructed in your booking confirmation email.
- Face masks must be worn during the safety briefing, the fitting of life jackets and whilst embarking and disembarking the RIB.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entering RibRide HQ and before and after you get on and off the boat. Please use this liberally...
- All boats will be disinfected between trips and will have a full deep clean at the end of everyday, ready for the following day's activity.
- All RibRiders must wear a life jacket onboard. Life jackets will be sprayed after every trip and re-issued on a rotational basis with at least 1-2 hours between each use. At the end of each day they will also be sprayed with Care-Guard Extreme Steriguard Bactericidal and Virucidal cleaner.
- We will not be issuing any waterproofs, so please ensure you have checked the weather forecast and are dressed appropriately for the conditions. We still go out in the rain!
If you or any member of your party develop or experience any coronavirus symptoms, please follow Government advice, do not turn up for your RibRide, and inform us as soon as possible so we can re-arrange your trip.
ARRIVE SAFE; KEEP SAFE; RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY; HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!